Friday 28 August 2015

Entertainment

KPOP

Names of KPOP singer


Are you KPOP lovers? If yes..... we have to be bff...
As individual, I can say that I am very keen with KPOP, where I could spend my money just to buy their goods.

I know there are many of you who LOVES KPOP, and also there people who HATE KPOP so much. What I can say is, KPOP song actually is suitable for teenagers like me.

AND as individual, I prefer KPOP more than western songs. It is not because English song is not good, sometimes in English song they put bad elements in their song. Like song about sex, murder and other thing that related to bad thing, but still, there are still have a good song to hear like One Direction. Hmmm I think.

Not just that, I DO BELIEVE, who are KPOP lovers automatically will fall in love with their language.

Am I right KPOP lovers?

If you did, yes we are at the same planet because I also learn Korean Language through their song. What I can say is, Korean Language can be my fourth language. And of course it is good news for me. wuhuuuuu

Besides, why I really like KPOP because they will dancing while they are singing, which makes them look veryyyyyyyyy cool. And if you diligently translate the meaning of their songs, their lyrics are really meaningful.


Here are some of famous KPOP Singer:
o   TVXQ
o   Super Junior
o   GIRLS' GENERATION / SNSD
o   Big Bang
o   SHINee
o   INFINITE
o   2NE1
o   2PM
o   2AM
o   MISS A
o   WONDER GIRL
o   BEAST
o   4MINUTES
o   ERU
o   SISTAR
o   F(x)
o   KANGTA
o   BOA
o   SM THE BALLAD
o   LEE HI
o   PSY
o   AILEE
o   BAECHIGI
o   EPIK HIGH
o   BOYFRIEND
o   U-KISS
o   B.A.P
o   BLOCK B
o   TEEN TOP
o   IU
o   D-UNIT
o   BTOB
o   B1A4
o   T-ARA
o   BTS
o   EXO
o   KARA
o   GIRL's DAY
o   VIXX
o   K. Will
o   JYJ
o   A - Pink
o   SECRET
o   RAINBOW
o   Real 100%
o   G.NA
o   Nine Muses
o   Crayon Pop
o   MBLAQ
o   Trouble Maker
o   Red Velvet
o   Akdong Musician
o   Got7
o   WINNER
o   15&
o   Eric Nam
o   Lunafly
o   CN.BLUE
o   FT.ISLAND
o   AOA






KOREAN VARIETY SHOWS


Hi guys, I bet who love KPOP will also loves Korean variety shows. Am I right?

What I can say about Korean TV shows is their tv shows is always fresh with new idea. I really respect the producer and the director because they try desperately to create a program, where all age groups can be watch.

Even people who hate KPOP loves Korean Variety Shows. Can you see the power of the Korean variety shows.

For example, a family of my own, at first they did not like anything about Korea. I mean their drama and their song, but they are very happy with the Korean variety shows. Hmmm at least they love about Korea even a bit. yeayy

This indicates that the Korean TV Shows is very suitable for all ages.


You must already know the most popular Korean variety shows, right?

Yeeessss, it is the Running Man.

I can assure you, Running Man is one of Korea's best variety program.

Not just Running Man, there are more Korean variety shows that will bring laughter to your life.

So I want to share what Korean Variety Shows that popular in Korea and also other countries.

Below is a popular Korean Variety Shows:


Running Man



Infinity Challenge


Family Outing


We Got Married



Strong Heart



Star King

No comments:

Post a Comment