Friday 28 August 2015

Introduction

Before I start my entry, I want you to know aim of this blog is for you to learn something about Korea. One of my goals is, I want to tell you all a little bit about where Korea,. In turn, places of interest to tourists in Korea, what Korean foods were popular there. The best part that I like is their entertainment,  their entertainment shows really amuse me, and this is the cause of why I falling in love with South Korea. I will also tell you a few seasons there in Korea. I hope you will like this blog, sorry if my post is less satisfying for you as a reader. And this blog may have many flaws because I myself have never been to Korea, but I often hear about Korea from others. I hope you enjoy my blog. Thank you, saranghae.

Super Junior and SNSD sing a song about Korea

No comments:

Post a Comment